|Notice Board : 16-5-2014
I. Full text of the circular is available on this website under the heading "Training" for which there is a separate button.
II. Facility of online registration is available. Please click the button Training where there is a subsidiary button for Registration.
III. Training venue will be announced 3 months ahead of the programme.
Programmes will be organised in different parts of the country.
CALENDAR OF TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR THE YEAR 2014-15
1. Prg No. 181 on “Fundamental Rules and Pay Fixation, MACP with focus on latest orders and its impact” from 2nd to 4th Jul 2014.
2. Prg No. 182 on “Special Representation Rosters in Central Services [Constitutional Provisions relating to Reservations / Concessions in Services, Writing of Rosters, Concessions for Physically Challenged Persons, Ex-Servicemen, Sports Personnel and Compassionate Cases]” from 9th to 11th Jul 2014.
3. Prg No. 183 on “Inventory Management - Material Handling, Storage & Preservation” from 16th to 18th Jul 2014.
4. Prg No. 184 on “Improving Office Productivity using MS-Office (Excel and Word) - Basics to Intermediate Level” from 23rd to 25th Jul 2014.
5. Prg No. 185 on “E-Governance-Office System & Office Procedure, Noting & Drafting, Records Management, Office Automation, Personnel Department's duties in relation to Social Equity, Public & Employees' Grievances Redressal Machinery” from 20th to 22nd Aug 2014.
6. Prg No. 186 on “Income Tax on Salaries, Valuation of Perquisites, Income Tax on House Property, Short Term & Long Term Capital Gains” from 3rd to 5th Sept 2014.
7. Prg No. 187 on “General Administration, Role of Service Rules and Procedures [Recruitment, Probation, Confirmation, Seniority, APARS & DPC]” from 10th to 12th Sept 2014.
8. Prg No. 188 on “Right to Information Act-2005 - Analysis of the Law of Information and Challenges before PIOs while implementing the Act and important decisions of CIC” from 17th to 19th Sept 2014.
9. Prg No. 189 on “Personality Development, Decision Making, Communication Skills, Team Work, Conflict Management, Leadership and Public Speaking for efficient working in Offices” from 24th to 26th Sept 2014.
10. Prg No. 190 on “Leave Rules, TA Rules and Medical Attendance Rules - checks to be exercised for passing the bills and advances” from 15th to 17th Oct 2014.
11. Prg No. 191 on “Imports, Exports & Foreign Trade policy” from 12th to 14th Nov 2014.
12. Prg No. 192 on “Orientation Course for Personnel such as Stenographers, Personal Assistants and Private Secretaries [Important Service Rules, Techniques of working as personnel staff etc.]” from 19th to 21st Nov 2014.
13. Prg No. 193 on “Inventory Management - Packaging Techniques & Logistics Management” from 26th to 28th Nov 2014.
14. Prg No. 194 on “Pension Rules - CCS (Pension Rules), New Pension Scheme-Salient Features, Obligations of DDO, Records to be maintained, Functioning of NSDL and Guidelines for Employees covered under NPS” from 3rd to 5th Dec 2014.
15. Prg No. 195 on “Improving Office Productivity using MS-Office (Excel and Word) - Basics to Intermediate Level” from 10th to 12th Dec 2014.
16. Prg No. 196 on “Book keeping, Accounting & Accounting Standards - Strategy to Implement Accrual System of Accounting in Government Departments” from 17th to 19th Dec 2014.
17. Prg No. 197 on “Effective Implementation of Various Service Rules - Role of LDCs / UDCs.” from 7th to 9th Jan 2015.
18. Prg No. 198 on “Role of Disciplinary Authorities in Discipline Management in CG Offices - various connected rules - for effective handling of Disciplinary Cases” from 21st to 23rd Jan 2015.
19. Prg No. 199 on “Budgeting, Auditing & Financial Controls in Govt Organisations” from 28th to 30th Jan 2015.
20. Prg No. 200 on “E-Governance-Office System & Office Procedure, Noting & Drafting, Records Management, Office Automation, Personnel Department's Duties in relation to Social Equity, Public & Employees' Grievances Redressal Machinery” from 4th to 6th Feb 2015.
21. Prg No. 201 on “Role of LDCs / UDCs in better office management by correct application of Service Rules” from 11th to 13th Feb 2015.
22. Prg No. 202 on “Contract Management - covering Tendering & Procurement Procedures” from 25th to 27th Feb 2015.